Current Cardiology Projects
- Development and Evaluation of Novel PET-MR Acquisition and Reconstruction Techniques for Improved Diagnosis of Heart Disease
Current Neurology Projects
Tracers currently used in our neurology studies include: [18F]fallypride, [18F]florbetapir, [18F]florbetaben, [18F]DPA-714, [18F]GE-179.
- Tracking myelin changes in vivo with 18F-florbetapen PET and MRI in patients with Multiple Sclerosis. A Proof of concept Pilot study
- A phase III, randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, double blind clinical trial to study the efficacy and safety of MK-8931 (SCH 900931) in subjects with amnestic Mild Cognitive Impairment due to Alzheimer's Disease (prodromal AD).
- Investigating the role of glutamate and the N-methyl-D-aspartate-Receptor (NMDAR) in brain function
- Investigating the effect of Continuous Positive Airway Pressure on the Neuropathology of Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (INCOSA)
- Dopamine release and blood flow changes during induced epileptic seizures assessed with simultaneous PET-MR
- The role of inflammation in brain and cognitive function in mental disorders (IRIS)
- Evaluation of Brain PET/MR versus PET-CT
Current Oncology Projects
Tracers currently used in our oncology studies include: [18F]FDG, [18F]fluoride, [18F]choline, [18F]MISO, [68Ga]PSMA, [18F]fluciclovine.
- A Phase 1 Study of LY3039478 in Patients with Advanced or Metastatic Cancer (NOTCH)
- MRI assessment of hypoxia and perfusion in primary colorectal cancer: Correlation with imaging and immunohistochemical markers of hypoxia (MATCH)
- METfomin And Longevity (METAL): A window of opportunity study investigating biological effects of metformin in localised prostate cancer
- A phase 3, open-label study to assess the utility of Fluciclovine (18F) Injection PET/CT in patients with prostate cancer with biochemical recurrence after initial treatment - BED007
- A randomized double-blind phase 3 study of avelumab in combination with standard of care chemoradiotherapy (cisplatin plus definitive radiation therapy) versus standard of care chemoradiotherapy in the front-line treatment of patients with locally advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck - JAVELIN
- An open label, single arm pilot study of OncoSilTM, administered to study participants with unresectable locally advanced pancreatic adenocarcinoma, given in combination with FOLFIRINOX or gemcitabine+nab-paclitaxel chemotherapies - OncoSil PANCO
- A pilot study of positron lymphography for pre-operative axillary nodal staging among breast cancer patients
- A Phase 2b Open-label, Randomized Two-arm Study of Selinexor (KPT-330) with Low Dose Dexamethasone in Patients with Relapsed/Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) - SADAL
- A Phase 1 Adaptive Dose-Escalation Study to Evaluate the Tolerability, Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Antitumor Activity of ADCT-301 in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma and Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma ADCT-301-001A
- Phase 2, Open-Label, Monotherapy, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of INCB054828 in Subjects With Myeloid/Lymphoid Neoplasms With FGFR1 Rearrangement - INCYTE HANK
- TIDaL - Risk-stratified sequential Treatment with Ibrutinib and Rituximab (IR) and IR-CHOP for De-novo post-transplant Lymphoproliferative disorder (PTLD)
- Histological correlation for textural features of PET & CT in NSCLC - FALCON
- First international Inter-Group Study for nodular lymphocyte predominant Hodgkin`s Lymphoma in Children and Adolescents EuroNet-PHL-LP1
- Functional Imaging for Response evaluation assessment in rectal cancer.
- Evaluation of treatment response and resistance in metastatic renal cell cancer (mRCC) using integrated 18F-Fluorodeoxyglucose (18F-FDG) positron emission tomography/magneticresonance imaging (PET/MRI): The REMAP study
- Response evaluation in myeloma patients using integrated 18F-Fluorodeoxyglucose (18F-FDG) positron emission tomography/magnetic resonance imaging (PET/MRI): The REVAMP study.
- FABB: B A study using functional imaging biomarkers including 18F-fluoride PET, 18FDG PET and DW MRI to assess early treatment response in skeletal metastases from breast cancer.
- FAB P - Functional Assessment of Bone metastases in Prostate cancer
- Improving non-invasive diagnosis and characterisation of prostate cancer with PET/MRI - PROSPER
- Histological correlation for textural features of PET &ceCT in NSCLC
Current Osteoporosis Projects
- An open-label, single centre, pilot study exploring the impact of switching to Emtricitabine/Rilpivirine/Tenofovir Alafenamide (FTC/RPV/TAF) Fixed Dose Combination (FDC) on regional bone turnover measured using 18F-PET in HIV-1-infected patients virologically suppressed on Emtricitabine/Rilpivirine/Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate (FTC/RPV/TDF). PETRAM
- A randomized, placebo-controlled study to assess the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, and effects on heterotopic bone formation of regn2477 in patients with fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva - REGENERON FOP